Welcome! The Greater Green Bay Health Care Alliance is a collaboration of health care, education, and community organizations. We are committed to growing a diverse health care workforce by:
- Communicating and sharing information.
- Forecasting needs.
- Identifying potential solutions for needs.
- Supporting new and expanding educational opportunities.
- Keeping health care careers and career ladders front and center.
- Fostering a wide scope/spectrum of health care careers.
- Diversifying of students to match a great diversity of patients.
- Controlling costs of administering our workforce programs.
- Improving/maintaining/monitoring quality.
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies.
Vision: Coming together to work on common health care workforce issues.
For more information, contact:
Debbie Thompson, Administrative Assistant
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Phone: (920) 498-6991